Wednesday, August 5, 2009

...and I'm back!

Hello again, strangers! I apologize for disappearing like that--not the most "professional" move for a new blogger to make. The last couples of months have been unbelievably stressful; I've been unable to concentrate long enough to do much reading and writing, and, unfortunately, that makes updates to a blog focused on reading and writing quite difficult. Now, though the pressure has not abated, I'm ready to return to reading, writing and blogging. And so here I am!

I am making a push to spice this place up: participating in reading challenges, perhaps (hopefully!) hosting some giveaways soon. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. I totally know how stress can send you into hiding. I actually went through a rough period and now am enjoying building up my blog

    ReplyDelete