Monday, August 17, 2009

It's Monday! What are you reading? (August 17, 2009)


Photobucket


It's Monday! What are you reading? is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye's Book Blog; participants discuss what they read the previous week and what the plan to read in the coming week.

I'm very proud of myself that I'm getting back up to speed! Since I reviewed all the books I read last week, I've linked to the reviews for each.

Last week's action:

*Julie & Julia by Julie Powell
*The Impostor's Daughter by Laurie Sandell
*The Link by Colin Tudge

Perusing now:

*The Lover by Marguerite Duras
*Netherland by Joseph O'Neill: Put on hold for a few days because I needed a break from extended descriptions of cricket matches!

Stay tuned for:

*Good question; I need to stay tuned for that one, too.

2 comments:

  1. Ooh Julie and Julia is on my list this week, glad to see you enjoyed it. Good luck deciding on your reading choices for the coming week.
    Here's my Monday post

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have to laugh at what's under "Stay tuned for:" I felt the same way!

    ReplyDelete