Thursday, August 6, 2009

Reading Challenge: 1% Well-Read





1% Well-Read Reading Challenge

This challenge involves reading titles from 1001 Books You Must Read Before You Die. There are three levels, but I'm planning to take on the third, which requires participants to read 13 titles from either the 2006 or 2008 edition.

The challenge runs from March 1, 2009 through March 31, 2010, but I am firmly not going to count books completed before today--otherwise I would have already completed this challenge a couple of times over (see my list for the 100+ Books challenge!).

As always, wish me luck!

1. The Unbearable Lightness of Being by Milan Kundera
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.

2 comments:

  1. This sounds like a great challenge. I found you from the book bloggers and I myself am working on building up my blog. Your blog looks great. Hope you don't mind I am going to follow you so I can kep up with what looks like it will be a great blgo

    ReplyDelete